Club and Activities
The International Club of Skåne plans a variety of social, cultural, creative and sporting events each month — not everything every month though! Members meet at member lunches; coﬀee mornings; language meet-ups; book club; baby and toddler group; museum visits, and more. Special events can include holiday-related activities, art gallery tours, anniversary celebrations, etc.
A typical month calendar might include:
- 04: Coffee Morning (at a Member’s home or a café)
- 07: French speakers lunch
- 12: Deutschtreff (German meetup)
- 14: Visit to Dunkers Kulturhusen
- 19: Morning Book group
- 21: Members lunch
- 26: Azerbedjian cooking class
- 27: Spanish speakers dinner
All activities are organized by members for members, and everyone is encouraged to be proactive and make suggestions or plan events. Prospective members are welcome to join an event as a guest – please use the Contact us page or talk with a Board Member. We’re looking forward to meet you!